Each month we gather at Jane's house to make things...cards and other projects. At the end of the season we have a little party, complete with food, costumes and crafting. It's a great event! Jane is a rep for Stampin' Up and is very creative. She puts so much effort in coming up with new ideas for us to make and always provides a pleasant atmosphere for us to enjoy. Here are a few pics from today...the theme was toga party, some of us dressed up and Rebeca won for best (sheet)...I mean costume! Fun for all and we made three very cute cards & tags (photo later) oh, and we also had a card swap.
The Plantation Journal's Fan Box
The Plantation Journal on Facebook
- my birdies had a FIESTA NIGHT!!!
- a few new photos & projects
- melissa o's "love birds" card
- "Calling all Crafters" Martha Stewart winners!
- Michael's arts & crafts and JoAnn's...big sale!
- a day of creativity...my favorite kind of day!
- toga party!
- they are taking over and I'm obsessed!
- check out the Paper Niche's new website!
- I won!!! I won!!!
- ▼ June (10)