Thursday, June 4, 2009

I won!!! I won!!!



I entered every single item I have ever made
to "Calling all Crafters" on Martha Stewart.com,
(to win her book, above)
and they picked this one! There were 1238 entries
(not all mine, LOL) and they choose their ten
favorites to send her new book to,
Martha Stewarts Encyclopedia of Crafts (a $35 value...he he)
and they will feature the winners on her website and
who knows...maybe her show next season!!!
These were made from a class I taught last year at
The Paper Niche in Plantation!
You can find a rubber stamp very similar to this, a 2 piece set,
at Stamp Shack, in Ft. Lauderdale...you'll have to call for availability and price.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice...Good Luck!

Cherry Pie said...

Well deserved win Camille! Cool! :-)

melissa o. said...

Of course you won! Congratulations!!!!

Haberdawoman said...

Yayyyy!
Congrats, you so deserve it!

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card