Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a day of creativity...my favorite kind of day!

After a fun filled day of beading and scrapbooking,
my prize from Martha Stewart arrived! It is 416 pages
of creative goodness! Can't wait to view every single, well
photographed project and page...to be continued!


Below are some pictures of our day.

THE BOOK!

My granddaughter, Hayley & I blinged up wooden crosses,
hers is on the left and I like it much more than mine!




Hayley working with wire


Bead class: Today 11:00, my first class teaching this,
we made the dragonfly that I always wear.

Charlene...she made a beautiful
beaded dragonfly in blues & greens



Rebeca's beautiful matte green & purple creation




I was very proud of them...they both get A+++


let's start at the very beginning!
I made several wire frames that they embellished




in the works








Hayley with her scrap supplies
The arrow pointing to her, because she
said, "It's all about me"!










0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card