Thursday, June 18, 2009

Michael's arts & crafts and JoAnn's...big sale!

Dropped in to the local Michael's for ONE thing and found a few sale items...even their $1 section was 30% off...what would you do??? They had the cutest little note cards, journals, paper, etc, for .70 cents! Great little gift items to tuck in to a basket. I also picked up a few chipboard albums in the shape of a house, cloud and sun...they had more shapes, but I had to stop myself. Made by crayola, with the key ring and all! What a deal...check it out if you get a chance.
Then I ran over to Jo Ann's and they are having a summer sale...50%-70% of just about everything. Too much fun!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card