Monday, June 8, 2009

they are taking over and I'm obsessed!

I know I have already posted these birds, but since the last time I have made about 100 more of them...I can't stop!
When I close my eyes, I see them!
I love these little birdies, each and every one...they have become an obsession...I find paper with great designs and have to make them. So, I cut and assemble until they look just right and when I think they are perfect...they can fly away...although, I find a few special ones, that I will keep to make cards, or put a magnet on the back (below), or maybe even make a layout for my scrapbook...but in the meantime, I just love looking at them...
you can find them on etsy: http://camille1955.etsy.com

artfire: http://camille1955.artfire.com

or locally at the Paper Niche in Plantation or Stamp Shack in Ft. Lauderdale.



the process...





tweet tweet...how sweet!










0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card