Tuesday, July 8, 2008

still awake


This is Maria's new tote...I love it!
The straps are bead chips!
(it has nothing to do with the story below)

well, I did get something done...
made Rico his lunch for tomorrow,
organized some paper, filled a scrapbook
with printed paper ( to be scrapped later),
moved a folding table to start setting up for
my bead class on Thursday, sent a couple of e-mails,
checked a blog that I found yesterday and I think
that's it...nothing worth taking a picture of, but
mission accomplished anyway.
I may attempt sleep again...I wish I wasn't such a big chicken
to go swimming alone at night, because that's what I want to do.
I guess a bath will have to do.

2 comments:

krisi said...

maybe you should have a shot of soemthing.. that will knock you out

Anonymous said...

Hey camille try something medicated like ambien.. IT WORKS WONDERS :) :)

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card