Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love a parade!


mike p


Rico & I on Broward

waving

the merritt's tank

rakeeb & his mom

our police

en route

dennis c

cute dog

sharon b (my friend & hairdresser)

the woman's club trolley

dominic on the sidelines

flags at city hall

the shadow of my pinwheel headband! fun!!!

old glory

army tank




The annual 4th of July parade runs down Broward Blvd
to city hall in Plantation.
Rico & I were in a convertible and I took pictures
of the crowd on the sidelines while he threw candy and waved.
We had a great time during the day, but the festivities
were rained out in the evening.
The fireworks went off anyway, but we stayed home because
of all the lightning.

2 comments:

krisi said...

hey there goes the winner of the plantation beauty contest! did you do you princess wave? wish i could have been there but rob and i got home @ 5a and were up @ 7a!!

Anonymous said...

You and Rico are just darling together. What a great looking happy couple! He is so lucky to have you as a supportive wife!

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card