Thursday, February 12, 2009

something new...






OK...so here's a new (to me) place to sell handmade / vintage / supplies.
I signed up with ARTFIRE yesterday as a supplement to ETSY.
I am looking at this like a real job...making things,
selling my excess supplies and any vintage pieces I have.
I have to give it 100% for it to work and take it seriously.
I am at my work table daily, either creating or gathering.
There are a few other communities out there to do this, but I've
researched these two and I'm giving them a whirl...we'll see.
Please visit both sites and let me know what you think.

*****THANKS*****

2 comments:

Betty said...

Hi, I read your post to Tammy's forum about etsy. You got me to set up my own blog site, (I had been thinking about it for a long time) and curious about Artfire. Looking forward to your thoughts about how it is going for you over there.

Isn't it curious though how I reached you. Blogs do seem to work somewhat for networking. I am also on etsy. 'Bette's Cache of Jewels'. Not sold much either. Not sure why. That's why Artfire interests me. I was on 'Rubylane' but it got very expensive.

Love your scrapbooking work. Very creative.

Betty Stephens

leah said...

Good luck, Camille! Hope you're doing well!

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card