Monday, February 2, 2009

my "new" "temporary" work space

Once again, I have spent days organizing my
bead "collection". However, this is the first
time I have labeled and color coded everything.
(My daughter Angela gave me the label maker
last year...thanks big "A").
This will help me to get my ETSY sale items ready,
put grab bags together, and make jewelry in a
relaxed way. Now, if I could only do this to the
other room in my house that has scrapbook &
rubber stamp supplies, I'd have it made.
"One day at a time"

work table and bead boxes


bead boxes and rolling carts


beading supplies like crimps, spacers
jump rings, ear wires... I love it!


beads, beads and more beads!


view from my table... I put the fish net up on
the window for some reason and I think I may
take it down.

I'm very proud of myself for doing this.
My body aches, but it was worth it.
I would sit down and make something, but I
don't want to mess it up!

1 comments:

Andra said...

WOW !! SO NICE AND NEAT. GOOD JOB!!! I BET IT'S SO RELAXING TO SEE EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT ORDER... I SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE AND DO THE SAME... ONE DAY, HOPEFULLY!

XOXO

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card