Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wedding in a week



On Wednesday, August 20, 2008, my daughter
Maria & her fiance, Robert are getting married.
It's a mid-week, daytime occasion because it
is their special date. It will be a quaint affair
with just the immediate family, short & sweet.
We are just about ready. I will post the pictures
after. Above is the gazebo where they will take
their vows (weather permitting), then back to
my house for a (brunch) reception.
The party favors for the guest, vanilla candles
covered with vellum. raffia, flowers & rhinestones.
I just like this picture... it has nothing
to do with the wedding.

1 comments:

Charlene said...

Lol, I love how u just threw in random picture like that...u are too funny. The wedding looks like it will be very nice, sweet, and simple...just the way things should be :) oh, and i like the random pic too!

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card