Wednesday, August 13, 2008

discovery!

A couple of week ago, by accident, I found something very interesting...right above, at the top of the screen...look up!
Above the header is the blogger symbol, then a space to search,then SEARCH BLOG, then FLAG BLOG, after that is NEXT BLOG. I clicked on that and it took me to a blog I had never seen before. I clicked again, and again, etc... I went all over the world in every language and so many different types of blogs, it was amazing! When I have time, I just click away and go on a world wide traveling adventure. Some of you may have known this, but if you were like me, it was quite a surprise. Just wanted to share the fun!
Please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow, i didn't even notice those buttons until this blog! I just tried it...and it's fun and easy...a very kool feature, thanks :)

leah said...

HeeHee! Welcome to blog land! It's called "blog hopping!"

Left you something on my blog!

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card