Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures: Christmas Eve and more!


above: me and my son-in-law, JD

below:
cousins-Andrew & Dylan
right:
sisters-Maria, Angela & Carla



below:

dylan making his "big eyes"

right:

Andrew next to his drawing





below:

Hayley, Grandpa Rico, Jecholiah & Austin

right:

Jecholiah, Uncle Dominic & Hayley


below:

Maria & Robert's 1st Christmas as newlyweds

right:

Scott & JD-brother-in-laws




Proud parents & grandparents to all of the above and more!

A few of them were camera shy, so there are about 10 missing.













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're soooo pretty Camille. I love this pic. my favorite!!!

God Bless you both,
Andra

About Me

My photo
Plantation, Florida, United States
read on...

Followers

some good songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ETSY

ETSY
click on card